Variation Swatches and Gallery for WooCommerce is ultimate solution for Color, Image, Button and Radio Swatches For WooCommerce Variable Product Attributes, It also support gallery for each variation with unlimited images.
✔️ 4 Custom attributes types, Color, Image, Button and Radio.
✔️ Custom meta fields for attribute terms (for custom attribute type),
✔️ Different gallery for each variation.
✔️ Details settings page to customize design and functions.
✔️ 24/7 Quick support.
✔️ Button Swatch as Default.
✔️ Image Swatch as Default.
✔️ Show Selected Variation Attribute Label with Label Separator .
✔️ Disabled Swatch on Stockout.
✔️ Clickable Disabled Variation (Stockout Variation).
✔️ Clear Selected Variation on Click.
✔️ Enable Tooltip with Position Top / Bottom.
✔️ Show Variation Stock.
✔️ Custom Ajax Variation Threshold.
✔️ Three Selectable Swatch Shape – Circle, Rounded and Squere.
✔️ Two Selectable Swatch Display Style – Inline and Block.
✔️ Customizeable Swatch Width and Height for Color and Image Swatch.
✔️ Show / Hide Label for Color and Image Swatch.
✔️ Gallery Image for Each Variation.
✔️ Premium Package is an Extention of Main Plugin, It Extends Main Plugin with Aditional Features.
✔️ Enable Tooltip with Position Top / Bottom for Product Attribute Term.
✔️ Image of Text Tool Tooltip Product Attribute Term.
✔️ Enable Swatches for Archive / Shop.
✔️ Customizeable Swatch Settings for Each Single Product.
✔️ Swatch Styling ( Normal / Hover / Selected ) to Match Theme Color.
✔️ Tooltip Styling to Match Theme Color.
This may have bugs and lack of many features. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome. Please fork the repository from Github.
Getting Started with Variation Swatches and Gallery for WooCommerce is only a matter of moments.
Check out the detailed documentation created by us to help you out to run Variation Swatches and Gallery for WooCommerce in the best way.
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Variation Swatches and Gallery for WooCommerce
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on this Link. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
How can I configure attributes?
Even this plugin has been installed and activated on your site, variable products will still show dropdowns if you’ve not configured product attributes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click that Type selector to change attribute’s type. Besides default options Select and Text, there are more 4 options Color, Image, Button/Label, Radio to choose.
- Select the suitable type for your attribute and click Save Change/Add attribute
- Go back to manage attributes screen. Click the cog icon on the right side of attribute to start editing terms.
- Start adding new terms or editing exists terms. There will be a new option at the end of the form that allows you choose color from colorpicker, upload image or choose as a button for those terms.
Is it compatible with any kinds of WooCommerce Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with any WooCommerce theme. If any issue with you theme you can contact us, we will fix that.
Does it show in product QuickView?
Yes, it supports any kinds of product quick view.
Does it work on MultiSite?
Yes, it is.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
"Variation Swatches and Gallery for WooCommerce" es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
= 1.0.0 – 25 December 2022=
* Initial release
= 1.0.1 – 16 January 2023=
* Bug fix
= 1.0.2 – 14 September 2023=
* SDK Update